cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 'windows8' vs 'windows' confusion in the plugins
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:22:38 GMT
yes, it is worth creating a jira issue.
I just fixed the device-orientation plugin, because I was there ...

I did not notice the plugman issues, will have a look.

Typically, plugman is installed, it has it's own cli which also uses
cordova-lib repo, and you should be able to :
plugman install --platform windows --project . --plugin path|uri
( or at least that is how it is supposed to work )

@purplecabbage
risingj.com