cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-WP8 Release 3.8.0
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 18:18:46 GMT
I would like to finish off the Newtonsoft.Json additions, and release a
4.0.0
The changes to the JSON namespace in c# potentially break some plugins.
The barcode scanner [1] for one, as it is including the dll already.
There is also possibly some impact on the file-transfer plugin [2] however,
that is not a breaking change.

[1] https://github.com/phonegap-build/PushPlugin
[2]
https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/blob/master/src/wp/FileTransfer.cs#L319