cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction for Julian Horn
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 22:14:22 GMT
Hello and welcome (back?) Julian!
I have added you as an assignable user in JIRA, and assigned this issue to
you. You also should be able to assign issues to yourself now.

Regarding this specific issue, I think I agree with Joe's comment in JIRA
that this is probably not a bug.  There are literally millions of stupid
things that people can do to their projects to break them, and I think if
we fix stupid in code, we perpetuate it.

Not a requirement, but I would recommend you share your proposed solution
to this before you spend a large chunk of time on it.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com