cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts/questions on the new --save feature
Date Sat, 07 Mar 2015 00:59:40 GMT
We are not expecting users to modify this file, afaik.
Raymond is living on the cutting edge because he is writing a book, so he
wants details before they are available.

Personally, I would expect that we would mimic git with something like :
cordova config [--global] autosave true|false

But all of this is currently sausage ingredients ...

@purplecabbage
risingj.com

On Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 4:43 PM, Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhilkh@microsoft.com>
wrote:

> If we are expecting users of the CLI to modify this config.json file, not
> only should we document it but also make it easy for them to edit it. The
> analogy of git's config management comes to mind - with both support for
> local & global preferences. However, looks like 'autosave' is the only user
> preference that we might have for now.
>
> Thanks,
> Nikhil

You need