cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <raymondcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some thoughts/questions on the new --save feature
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:10:18 GMT
1) I can see the logic there, but it seems like folks would want to
save so much, overwhelmingly so, that it makes sense to not follow the
expectation here? Also, would our "typical" user be more familiar with
Node and be confused by this?

2) I know about the link too, my issue is more about what I (I being
the person sharing code) would publish. Right now I share *just* the
www folder so folks can --copy-from or link, whatever. But with this
new feature, I'd have to publish the entire project.

That's what I'm asking about - does that make sense?

To be clear, I'm not saying we need a magical solution for this, as I
said, my use case is *not* the norm. I'm mainly just wondering if
there is perhaps some elegant solution to including a) a small amount
of files and b) easy setup for folks using my demos.