cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Raymond Camden <>
Subject Re: [Android] Proposal: Deprecate/No-Op Battery Plugin
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 02:26:09 GMT
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Joe Bowser <> wrote:
> Hey
> So, right now our current Battery Plugin on Android is actually considered
> harmful to devices and shouldn't be used.  It seems that the Chrome team

Um, really? I've never heard this. There's nothing on the plugin doc
page about it being "harmful". Maybe that is a bad choice in words (or
maybe I'm reading too much into it ;), but I have a hard time
believing a plugin that is listed as one of the core would be
dangerous and there be *nothing* in the docs about that. Can you give
some detail about this? Wouldn't a truly dangerous plugin get doc
updates pretty much immediately so folks can know to avoid it?

Raymond Camden, Developer Advocate for MobileFirst at IBM

Email :
Blog :
Twitter: raymondcamden

To unsubscribe, e-mail: