cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova WP8: switching to Newtonsoft.Json
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:47:12 GMT
Jesse dumb question, what else is new 8-]

Can we do that Mark pointed out to add a reference to a location where the
windows project can get the dependency?
Like adding a nuget dependency entry, and then when app get's compile,
visual studio takes care of downloading Newtonsoft.Json from nuget
repository?