cordova-dev mailing list archives

From julio cesar sanchez <jcesarmob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin Development
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 10:59:26 GMT
Hello.

Read the link you provided, read the SDK documentation and mix the
knowledge.

Most of the cordova plugins are open source and you can find them on
github, so you can search a few to see more complex code.

If you have any doubts after trying, ask on stackoverflow. This mail list
if for the development of cordova itself, not for 3rd party plugins or
problems while developing with cordova.