cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] publishing cordova-app-hello-world to npm and adding as dependency of cordova-lib
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 21:04:33 GMT
(Sorry for all the messages)

Fixed all the remaining breaks, and now all tests pass without modification
and cordova-cli doesn't need changes.

However, there is a new npm dependency on cordova-app-hello-word from
cordova-lib.  We will need to release that to npm before publishing the
next tools release.

Steve/Andrew, I will attempt to update coho etc, but I'm not sure of all
the places to update release instructions for this new thing, nor am I sure
of all the licensing requirements.  Care to advise / help?

Thanks!
-Michal