cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: hooks docs
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 21:51:55 GMT
I can't find docs on that website, but there are docs in the cordova-cli
repo and are linked from the main top-level README.md.

Additionally, any cordova project created will have a default
hooks/README.md which explains how they work.

Then there are plugin hooks which are documented in plugman, and linked to
from various places.

Seems we should just create a link from docs.cordova.io?  (And re-read
existing docs for accuracy?)