cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: 'cordova plugin save' should also save plugin versions
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 22:36:07 GMT
Another +1 to do-as-npm-does.  Both because of existing developer
expectations, and because the trend is to move towards npm-isms and it
would be a disservice down the road to change the behaviour.  Any fork from
what npm does should have a strong reason, and not just a
prefer-it-this-way, imho.

-Michal