cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] publishing cordova-app-hello-world to npm and adding as dependency of cordova-lib
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 19:46:56 GMT
Jesse, I think not.  The platform scripts just copy the bundled www/ (its
already included with the platform).

This is only for the top-level project www/ of a cordova-cli project.

I guess, though, that we could consider changing the platform create
scripts to import config.xml's, since they currently do not.  This may be
difficult given that the format is different even though the name is the
same (platform vs project config).

-Michal