cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Connor Pearson <>
Subject Keyboard plugin
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:07:11 GMT
Hi All,

It's been a while since the keyboard plugin was discussed. As I understand
it, the plugin was moved to Cordova labs after iOS 7 made
KeyboardShrinksView the default behavior. Since iOS 7.1 and 8 have reversed
this decision, could we revisit this?

I've done some work to re-enable KeyboardShrinksView for iOS > 7.0 and fix
some bugs, but is there any support for continuing to maintain this plugin?
If not, is there any way to merge the KeyboardShrinksView preference back
into cordova-ios? I think it's more commonly used and much more stable than
the HideKeyboardFormAccessoryBar preference. As a Cordova user, our app
depends on the shrink view behavior. Any thoughts?