cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [cordova.plugins.io] Dump of all plugin ids
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 16:07:49 GMT
I'm just going to automate creating one project per plugin to see if the
plugin installs and builds (or one project then install, build, then remove
each plugin) .

That big dependency plugin could be useful in bringing to light plugins
that don't play well with others so we can either notify the authors to fix
it or send pull requests for them to prefix their classes, etc.