cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] cordova-wp8 + Newtonsoft.JSON
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 18:40:02 GMT
Definitely get clarification. My reading on that Category B list is
that it only applies to including binaries of code with Weak Copyleft
licenses, this is so people don't accidentally contrib code to it - to
keep it separate. "minimize the chance that a user of an Apache
product will create a derivative work"