cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CLI] Default target when not specified for "build", "compile"?
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2015 23:08:51 GMT
Defaulting to device might be problematic on iOS: sure we can detect
if a device is attached (using iso-deploy), but the build might fail
because a signing cert/provisioning profile is not valid (I think the
only way to check is to just build, I might be wrong).

The only "guaranteed" way it will always run is through emulator (at
least on iOS).