cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Introduction for Julian Horn
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 21:55:24 GMT
Welcome!
You mean https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-7992 of course ;)

On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 2:20 PM, Horn, Julian C <julian.c.horn@intel.com> wrote:
> Hello!  I am Julian Horn.  I'm a software engineer in the Intel XDK team.  I am the team
lead for the Device Emulator component, our derivative of the Ripple emulator.

> I have signed and sent in an individual contributor agreement, and my company has a corporate
contributor agreement signed.
> I have posted mail to this mail list and to the ripple mailing list before, but this
will be my first contribution.

> To get my feet wet, I would like to take on CT-7792.  This is a small JIRA I filed that
complains about what happens if a user accidentally codes two <script> tags for cordova.js.
> How do I go about getting this JIRA assigned to me?
>
> While this is a fairly trivial issue, we have found this is a common mistake that new
users make, especially when they are developing an application from building blocks.  People
can become confused about whether the <script> tag is already in the template or whether
they have to add it themselves and they end up with two.  The behavior you get when you make
this mistake and you run in the Device Emulator is bizarre, to say the least.  That's why
I want to fix this.