cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <>
Subject Re: Introduction for Byoungro So
Date Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:32:54 GMT
Welcome Byoungro So!
I've given you the appropriate role and assigned you.

On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 11:47 PM, So, Byoungro <> wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to introduce myself.
> I have been working for Intel as a software architect for 10 years, and had worked for
several research institutes (including IBM T. J. Watson) before I join Intel.
> I had designed and developed the SIMD support in the JavaScript W3C standardization effort.
> Currently, I am responsible for developing the Cordova component in the Intel XDK, and
have been tweaking Cordova to make it work in the XDK environment.
> I would like to upstream several enhancements that I have developed for the last few
> My first contribution would be CB-8455<>,
which could improve the security aspect of Cordova.
> This feature is already included in the Intel XDK.
> Can someone assign this issue to me, or give me the assigner privilege?
> Hope to talk to you often.
> Byoungro So
> SSG / DPD / Mobile Computing and Compilers
> Intel Corporation

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message