cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Deprecation of Config and the embedded use case (4.0.x related)
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:47:24 GMT
Where do you see it being used?
Within cordova-android, we are setting it, but I don't the we ever read
from it.
Within plugins:
$ grep -r Config *plugin*/src/android
cordova-plugin-file-transfer/src/android/FileTransfer.java:import
org.apache.cordova.Config;
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/src/android/InAppBrowser.java:import
org.apache.cordova.Config;
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/src/android/InAppBrowser.java:
        * Previously the Config class had a static method,
isUrlWhitelisted(). That
cordova-plugin-inappbrowser/src/android/InAppBrowser.java:
               Method iuw = Config.class.getMethod("isUrlWhiteListed",
String.class);

We could remove the unused import, and change IAB to use reflection.