cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Grieve <agri...@chromium.org>
Subject App Hello World with default plugin (plus status update)
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 18:46:52 GMT
First: just committed a change to add the whitelist plugin to the default
app template:

https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-app-hello-world.git;a=commit;h=2e856b845a0134e7056bdc74f89cafcf483a379f

Perhaps a bit strange if projects don't use iOS / Android, but I'm not sure
there's a good alternative.

Second: Seems there were some started tasks that have fallen silent:

- Publishing app-hello-world to NPM (Steve - vote passed?)
- CLI (so that it obeys <plugin> within config.xml, and so that it can get
plugins from npm)

Would like both of these things to happen (plus another app-hello-world
release to pick up change), so that:
- We can publish cordova-plugin-whitelist to NPM
- We can ship android@4.0