cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Cordova WP8: switching to Newtonsoft.Json
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 17:26:22 GMT
The main use case for Newtonsoft.Json has been resolved through another implementation approach
in this PR: https://github.com/apache/cordova-plugin-file-transfer/pull/72

-Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Carlos Santana [mailto:csantana23@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:47 AM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cordova WP8: switching to Newtonsoft.Json

Jesse dumb question, what else is new 8-]

Can we do that Mark pointed out to add a reference to a location where the windows project
can get the dependency?
Like adding a nuget dependency entry, and then when app get's compile, visual studio takes
care of downloading Newtonsoft.Json from nuget repository?