cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:56:17 GMT
How does the community feel about fixing these test failures and running them automated in
Apache Buildbot instance?

Also, it looks like there is a PR to add support for Firefox OS to this.

Thanks,
Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikhil Khandelwal [mailto:nikhilkh@microsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 6:10 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: RE: Buildbot for Cordova on Apache Infra - Update

Hi,
Over the last couple of months, we have been reviving medic and ensuring it runs on Apache
Buildbot Infra. For those who are not familiar with medic – it’s a BuildBot continuous
integration setup that allows to test Cordova plugins and platforms. Today marks a big milestone
in that work that we have the following platforms running and reporting results on a consistent
basis:
      - Android:
             - Windows (17 failures)
             - OSX (12 failures)
       - IOS (19 failures)
       - Windows (0 failures)
       - WP8.1 (6 failures)
       - WP8

You can use this link to review the results:  http://ci.apache.org/waterfall?builder=cordova-ios&builder=cordova-android-osx&builder=cordova-windows&builder=cordova-wp8&builder=cordova-android-win&builder=cordova-blackberry-osx&builder=cordova-blackberry-win

Currently, builds are triggered every two hours. We would like to integrate with Cordova nightly
build to trigger a run.

Steve Gill: Do you have an update on the nightly build for Cordova?

We need help with the following:
         - Fix all test failures for Android.
         - Fix all test failures for iOS.
         - Add other platforms to this test matrix – FirefoxOS?

Results from test runs are currently being loaded to couchDB instance hosted on our servers.
We have a longstanding infra ticket open to create a couchDB instance on Apache Infra. Please
vote it up to help get resolved: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8588

Thanks,
Nikhil