cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Nikhil Khandelwal <nikhi...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Introduction for Julian Horn
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2015 23:06:10 GMT
Welcome Julian! Looking forward to working with you!

Thanks,
Nikhil

-----Original Message-----
From: Jesse [mailto:purplecabbage@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, March 13, 2015 3:14 PM
To: dev@cordova.apache.org
Subject: Re: Introduction for Julian Horn

Hello and welcome (back?) Julian!
I have added you as an assignable user in JIRA, and assigned this issue to you. You also should
be able to assign issues to yourself now.

Regarding this specific issue, I think I agree with Joe's comment in JIRA that this is probably
not a bug.  There are literally millions of stupid things that people can do to their projects
to break them, and I think if we fix stupid in code, we perpetuate it.

Not a requirement, but I would recommend you share your proposed solution to this before you
spend a large chunk of time on it.

@purplecabbage
risingj.com