cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Soref <jso...@blackberry.com>
Subject RE: Setting config.json values
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 20:32:00 GMT
You can for some things, via [options].

The json is a catchall, e.g. for things we shouldn't be supporting long term.

If you have a specific set of features you're using that you'd like supported,
that's a possible conversation.
Also, do your things really need to be done at create, or could they be done
later?

Note that --copy-from lets you set up a template, which probably covers most
cases anyway....