cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Paveza <>
Subject [DISCUSS] Cordova-WP8 Release 3.8.0
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 17:26:56 GMT
It's been three months since the last release of Cordova-WP8.  There are a number of bugfixes
pending, particularly with emulator vs. deploy-to-device and in scenarios where there are
only Phone 8.1 tools on the machine doing the building.  Also added JSHint, improved console
logging, etc.

There is the outstanding issue is that of Newtonsoft.Json (and a thread going on about it),
but if we can nail that down today either way, we can move this along to a vote tomorrow.

Any other outstanding issues to discuss?