cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Talis <alex.ta...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Introduction
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 03:33:24 GMT
Hi guys,

I’m planning to submit a pull request and so following the instructions in the “Process
of Contributing” and introducing myself!

My name is Alex Talis. I’ve been using Cordova to develop apps for iOS and Android since
version 0.9, so for quite a while now. On occasion I’ve had to make some quick hacks to
Cordova-generated code to make it do what I needed it to do, but the problem with those is
that they usually break when updating Cordova. Now I have a large enough enhancement that
I would like to contribute and I hope will be useful to others, so here I am!