cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Hu, Ningxin" <ningxin...@intel.com>
Subject RE: crosswalk engine plugin for Cordova Android 4.0.0 release
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2015 05:09:00 GMT

> Could this be fixed on plugman's side with git clone --depth 1?

It still downloads 63MB.

In my experiment, I delete all unused branches, tags, and remove related git objects. It can
shrink the repo to 340KB with full history of master branch.

There is a good reference for git repo shrinking: https://www.rallydev.com/community/engineering/shrinking-git-repository-move-githubcom

Thanks,
-ningxin