cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Kerri Shotts <>
Subject Re: Log solution on Cordova Apps
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 20:01:56 GMT

This mailing list is about Cordova Development; it isn’t intended for user support. Please
ask on the Google Group or Stack Overflow.

From: Wellington Queiroz, Fabio <>
Reply: <>>
Date: February 20, 2015 at 1:47:57 PM
To: <>>
Cc: Gayard, Leonel <>>, Marques, Andre <>>
Subject:  Log solution on Cordova Apps

Hello Guys,

I'm working on a Cordova project and we are implementing a Log Mechanism that writes all messages
sent to our javascript API on a file persisted on the device file system.
It works on Android and iOS, but we did not find out a solution to retrieve the generated
log file from iOS file system.

Are we going through the write solution (create a log file on mobile platforms)? If not how
is the recommended solution?

Is it possible to retrieve a file from iOS without jailbreak workaround?

Thanks very much!

Fabio Queiroz

GFT Brasil Consultoria Informática Ltda.
Av. Sao Francisco, 98
18.095-450 Sorocaba, Brasil

T +55 15 3332 9705