cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Wellington Queiroz, Fabio" <Fabio.Quei...@gft.com>
Subject Log solution on Cordova Apps
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 13:02:47 GMT
Hello Guys,

I'm working on a Cordova project and we are implementing a Log Mechanism that writes all messages
sent to our javascript API on a file persisted on the device file system.
It works on Android and iOS, but we did not find out a solution to retrieve the generated
log file from iOS file system.

Are we going through the write solution (create a log file on mobile platforms)? If not how
is the recommended solution?

Is it possible to retrieve a file from iOS without jailbreak workaround?

Thanks very much!

Fabio Queiroz

GFT Brasil Consultoria Informática Ltda.
Av. Sao Francisco, 98
18.095-450 Sorocaba, Brasil

T      +55 15 3332 9705
Fabio.Queiroz@gft.com<mailto:Fabio.Queiroz@gft.com>