cordova-dev mailing list archives

From "Parashuram N (MS OPEN TECH)" <panar...@microsoft.com>
Subject Re: [Vote] 3.8.0 Windows Release
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 15:27:21 GMT
Voting +1
€	Verified archives via `coho verify-archive`. Pass
€	Verified tags manually. Pass
€	Verified blank app creates correctly with platform. Pass
€	Verified blank app can be successfully run and built. Pass
€	Checked whitespace issues. Pass
€	Checked Unicode issues. Pass
€	Ran smoke testing of mobilespec app (ran autotests). Pass
€	Verified compatibility with core plugins. Pass
€	Verified Release Notes. Pass
		CB-8515 Support DefaultLanguage selection for Windows
		CB-8321 Add supported orientations config.xml preference handling for
`windows` platform
		CB-8525 Fix audit-license-headers check on Windows
		CB-8417 moved platform specific js into platform
		CB-8330 Added new unit tests
		CB-8136 Implemented prototype for end to end and unit tests via Jasmine