cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Mueller <>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android 3.7.0 Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 19:15:10 GMT
>I don't really think any of our users actually read this Hey, user here --
just wanted to say that I do read and rely on these notes as a way to judge
what's part of the release. It doesn't have to be a full blog, but we
(users) need some form of release notes, so that we can see and understand
what's changing, how it will impact us, what we need to update in our
projects, etc.
Regarding users reading the Mailing List... can't say I do that with any
frequency. I check through every so often to see the status of things, what
releases are upcoming, how releases of the various platforms are coming
(things like iOS or Android updates). So, I wouldn't say they never review
it, just when necessary.