cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android 3.7.0 Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 11:06:10 GMT
I don't really like how this is part of the release process at all, and the
only reason that I'm doing it is because we have to for some reason.  I
don't really think any of our users actually read this, and I really just
want to see this done so that it can't be used as an excuse to not ship
4.0.x.  I think that the blog posts should be completely decoupled from the
release process, since my desire to see software released is completely
different from my desire to further condense release notes that I don't
think our users read.