cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Crosswalk-powered InAppBrowser plugin
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 23:52:22 GMT
It SHOULD be its own thing.  InAppBrowser should always use the default
Chromium present, and having customizable webviews in a plugin in a world
where webviews are a plugin sounds like a recipe for disaster.  I would be
interested in seeing how dependency management could be dealt with in a
post 4.0.x future, since someone would probably want to have Crosswalk for
their default renderer and for the third-party webview.