cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2015 19:25:37 GMT
OK, so since we're using e-mail to do a sprint, here's where I think we're
at so far.

- Ian's been working on getting crosswalk 10 working and is hitting some
FileTransfer crash issues.
(Apparently Crosswalk-11 works? Ian, what's happening with this?)
- Mobilespec really should be passing, let's investigate and fix plugins /
tests if they are the issues.

Has anyone done this yet?

- Android's update script is not preserving artifacts of <framework
type="gradleReference"/> (hoping to work on this today)

Did you get around to doing this?

- *LinearLayoutSoftKeyboardDetect - delete it!*

It's apparently already gone on Master.

- Ensure that our gradle support is to the point where plugins can target
android-sdk-provided libs (play services & -compat libs)

What needs to be done here? Is there a JIRA issue for this?

- Make CordovaActivity not implement CordovaInterface, but instead provide
CordovaInterface via an inner class (to solidify that you can't cast the
activity to CordovaInterface and expect that to work - some used to do this
but I think we've cleaned it all up now)

I know there's a vote pending for 3.7.1, and we still need people to vote
on that (I'll get around to it before the voting period ends), but I'm
wondering how close we are to getting a 4.0.0 vote happening?