cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Bowser <bows...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2015 18:01:52 GMT
So, I know that XWalk is the only production-ready WebView right now, but
what would other third party providers need to implement/change for their
webviews to work? Also, I'm not clear how the embedded CordovaWebView use
case would work in this scenario.  If we delete the LinearLayout, what do
we attach our view for the default use case?