cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Hanna <hanna.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintaining App Data When Switching WebViews
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:04:51 GMT
Would the google drive persistence be useful across webviews for apps
already using storage that is not with google drive?

Eddy V seems to have come up with a great solution for iOS in his WKWebview
plugin as a
reference.
https://github.com/Telerik-Verified-Plugins/WKWebView/commits/master?page=2

-Ryan Hanna