cordova-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nick Martin <>
Subject Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:11:10 GMT
Thank you, Steve!

-- Nick

On Mon, Feb 16, 2015 at 11:35 AM, Chuck Lantz <> wrote:

> Awesome! Do let us know if you need help.  Nikhil was digging in a bit but
> we'll hold given this update.
> -Chuck
> From: Steven Gill []
> Sent: Monday, February 16, 2015 11:29 AM
> To: Chuck Lantz
> Cc:
> Subject: Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
> It looks like the problem lies with the check I added to prevent plugman
> 0.22.17 from publishing. I have removed that check and updated the DB. In
> the process of uploading old core plugins now.
> I will figure out a better check after all of the plugins have been
> uploaded again.
> On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 8:17 PM, Chuck Lantz <<mailto:
>>> wrote:
> Yeah Visual Studio is in a similar boat for projects where devs have not
> used a plugin before.  (We fortunately switched to storing the plugins in
> the project in our latest update so existing projects work.)  We're
> directing people to use git URIs near term when acquiring plugins.
> Steve, let us know if you need assistance. I can chat with folks about
> pitching in if it would be helpful. (But know too many cooks can be a
> problem too.)
> ________________________________________
> From: Nick Martin <<>>
> Sent: Sunday, February 15, 2015 6:50 PM
> To: Steven Gill
> Cc:<>
> Subject: Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
> Hi Steven,
> Thank you for your work on this issue. I know it's the weekend, and I
> appreciate you going above and beyond.
> Do you have any idea if and when old versions of plugins will be restored
> to the site? This issue is biting our users pretty hard -- we pin plugins
> to stable versions so users are not taken by surprise when new versions
> come out. Old versions being missing means none of our users can re-build
> or update their apps!
> Even a rough order of magnitude estimate would be helpful. We have to
> decide if we need to push out an emergency patch release on Monday to
> upgrade to the latest versions still in the registry.
> Thanks again,
> -- Nick

  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message