cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 23:18:39 GMT
plugman info org.apache.cordova.geolocation still lists all of the old
versions and as far as I can tell the attachments are still available.

You can still download them by going to:

Current version:
http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/-/org.apache.cordova.geolocation-0.3.12.tgz
Old Version:
http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/-/org.apache.cordova.geolocation-0.3.11.tgz

Looking into what is going on. Seems like registry failing to redirect.
Also very strange that the plugins site stop listing old versions

Successful call:
npm http GET http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation
npm http 200 http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation
npm http GET
http://cordova.iriscouch.com/registry/_design/app/_rewrite/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/-/org.apache.cordova.geolocation-0.3.12.tgz
npm http 200
http://cordova.iriscouch.com/registry/_design/app/_rewrite/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/-/org.apache.cordova.geolocation-0.3.12.tgz

Failing call:
Fetching plugin "org.apache.cordova.geolocation@0.3.11" via plugin registry
npm http GET
http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/0.3.11
npm http 404
http://registry.cordova.io/org.apache.cordova.geolocation/0.3.11
Error: version not found: 0.3.11 : org.apache.cordova.geolocation/0.3.11
    at RegClient.<anonymous>
(/Users/stevengill/repo/cordova/cordova-lib/cordova-lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/npm-registry-client/lib/request.js:272:14)
    at Request.self.callback
(/Users/stevengill/repo/cordova/cordova-lib/cordova-lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/request/index.js:148:22)
    at Request.emit (events.js:98:17)
    at Request.<anonymous>
(/Users/stevengill/repo/cordova/cordova-lib/cordova-lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/request/index.js:876:14)
    at Request.emit (events.js:117:20)
    at IncomingMessage.<anonymous>
(/Users/stevengill/repo/cordova/cordova-lib/cordova-lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/request/index.js:827:12)
    at IncomingMessage.emit (events.js:117:20)
    at _stream_readable.js:888:16
    at process._tickCallback (node.js:337:11)

device being 0.3.1-dev is a bug with uploading.