cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <>
Subject [Review] plugman createpackagejson
Date Sat, 07 Feb 2015 00:11:27 GMT
Hey All! Figured this should get its own thread

So createpackagejson script is done. I have it all on branch CB-8416.

USAGE: plugman createpackagejson PLUGIN_PATH

I am using init-package-json module. So our createpackagejson script feels
very much like npm init. It generates defaults based on info from
plugin.xml. Try it out!

When publishing to CPR, plugman publish will temporarily move an existing
package.json so it doesn't conflict with the package.json it needs to
create to publish.

I'd like to push this to master and do a tools release next week. After the
plugins release is completed, I will go through our plugins and add
package.json files to them all. Next plugins release should be published on
npm as well as CPR.