cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Gill <stevengil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Plugin history purged from registry?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 21:24:03 GMT
Okay they are all up again.

I had to change the latest tag for all of them back to what it should be.

Ownership is messed up right now. Only Andrew and myself are listed as
owners for the plugins. I will have to readd all of you who want the
ability to publish core plugins. Let me know if you do.

I am going to look into blocking plugman 0.22.17 again. Don't want the bug
from January to pop back up.

Plugin authors will have to republish old versions of their plugins if they
have lost their history.