cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.0 Release
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 03:11:26 GMT
On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 7:58 PM, Fu, Junwei <junwei.fu@intel.com> wrote:

> What are the test cases don't work for Crosswalk? I'd like to do whatever
> I can to help.

So, Crosswalk 10 (and, I believe, 11) work great for Cordova. There is a
failing test in File Transfer, though, that appears to be a threading issue
causing a NPE deep inside of OkHTTP.

It's very similar to a bug we solved almost a year ago:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6378, except that it's happening
in a different method, and while the last time, the cause was obvious
(connections opened on one thread, and closed on another), this time
everything *should* be happening on the same thread.

I've just created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-8431 if you want
to take a look. I haven't had the chance to really dig into where the error
is coming from yet, but I'll take a closer look tomorrow.

Ian