cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Ian Clelland <iclell...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: ArrayBuffers in WP8 Plugins
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:37:07 GMT
The File plugin should have that -- spec test 104 tests calling
FileWriter.write() with an ArrayBuffer as an argument.

The write() method in File.cs looks like it uses
JSON.JsonHelper.Deserialize to deserialize it, though -- you might have to
dig into the bridge to see exactly how and where it gets encoded in the
first place.