cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cordova Automated Testing
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:36:26 GMT
Thanks for contributing, however, I do not see where the value add is in
this.
mobile-spec does much of this already, as does
cordova-plugin-test-framework.

Adding an argument to test an individual plugin is a good idea, I would
definitely support adding this to mobile-spec.

My own cordova-paramedic is also designed for simplified plugin testing, so
you can test an individual plugin, and see the results back on the command
line. Primarily this was intended for CI with Travis, so we could see
immediately if a plugin pull request breaks a test on a platform.

We can discuss further here, but I think medivac would be better served as
a fork+pull request to cordova-medic

gh:purplecabbage/cordova-paramedic

@purplecabbage
risingj.com