cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse <purplecabb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 3.8.0 iOS Release
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 00:17:22 GMT
+1

Ran coho check-license
Verified tags
Ran npm tests against tagged repo
Installed plugin test framework, device plugin + tests and all tests passed
on emulator

cordova create ~/VoteIOS380
cd ~/VoteIOS380
cordova platform add /Repos/cordova/cordova-ios/
cordova plugin add /Repos/cordova/cordova-plugin-test-framework
cordova plugin add /Repos/cordova/cordova-plugin-device
cordova plugin add /Repos/cordova/cordova-plugin-device/tests

@purplecabbage
risingj.com