cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <>
Subject Re: [REVIEW] Tools Release Blog Post
Date Sat, 28 Feb 2015 02:16:54 GMT
Looks good.  Few comments:

- "You can manage plugin and platform versions using the --save command" =>
"You can now save your list of installed plugins and platforms using the
--save command".
  - (I don't think --save actually helps with management of versions)
- We are going to be doing a blog post soon about transitioning plugins to
npm" => "We are preparing to transition our plugin hosting over to npm.  We
will be doing a detailed blog post soon, stay tuned."

- I think cordova-lib needs a better
- I don't mind the long list of changes, but some people like to keep only
the important changes..