cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Michal Mocny <mmo...@chromium.org>
Subject Re: Cordova-Android 3.7.0 Blog Post
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2015 13:55:36 GMT
Its nice when people have a place to look up what changed when they notice
a new version is out.  (Also, when we do a tools release and updated pinned
platforms, we can point back to these posts).  Additionally, some of our
users have come to this list asking for a blog post just recently, so its
not completely unread..