cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Connor Pearson <cjp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thoughts on CB-7827
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:48:56 GMT
I'd prefer the activity name to be saved somewhere rather than relying on
adding the option each time. I'm also not sure how the flag would work with
the auto save/restore of platforms.

There really shouldn't be any reason change the activity name. I think the
app name is more likely to change and that also requires renaming files.