cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Shazron <shaz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Independent Platform Releases and JIRA
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 22:22:30 GMT
For iOS, like you mentioned regarding filters, I use a filter on
Component=iOS and FixVersion=3.8.0 for example. Still, not ideal.
I did like Jesse mentioned, for wkwebview branch, a parent task with subtasks.

JIRA has (Kanban?) boards available:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ManageRapidViews.jspa
We'll have to file an INFRA issue if we want to use it.