cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Brian LeRoux...@brian.io>
Subject Re: jquery plugins move to npm
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:24:52 GMT
I'm on the jquery foundation board of advisers. TODO MVC and, rumour has
it, Polymer are moving over too. Bower is not a package manager (though it
certainly has marketed itself as such); all it does is download stuff for
you which curl and web browsers do a decent job of.

Anyhow.

Yes. Jquery plugins are a totally manual thing. Could help setup a call
though I'm not sure what the queries are.