cordova-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Kidder <>
Subject Introduction!
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2015 13:27:21 GMT
The workflow suggested that I introduce myself and so here I am.  I'm Eric
Kidder and I am a graduate student at GeorgiaTech as well as an employee of
GeorgiaTech Research Institute.  I've been doing software development for
many, many years, but only started using Cordova fairly recently, mostly
because of Ionic, although I've started using Cordova for some Google Glass
stuff now as well.  For a particular application I've been developing, I've
had to add a few things to some Cordova plugins to make them work right.  I
think they would be useful to the community, so I'm going to work on jira
tickets and pull requests as soon as I can.

(O.o) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny to your signature
(> <) to help him achieve world domination